“A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself…” Oprah Winfrey
We are so excited to guide you through our private client coaching programmes and cannot wait for you to take the first step to changing your life.
Your journey is personal. It is unique and it requires all the nurturing and focus that you can give it. It also needs support. Someone in your corner who will give you confidence, remind you of your potential act as a sounding board to your ideas and gifts.
Together, we have 30+ years of first-hand business experience that has allowed us to start successful businesses, meet and exceed earnings targets and win numerous business awards. We have also helped dozens of other business people do that throughout our careers.
We have a toolbox of ideas, practices and experience at our disposal, which you will have access to help you attract ultimate abundance into your life.
We offer one-to-one mentorship to a small number of clients per month. We will only take on clients we feel we can truly help.
We will give you the confidence to go for your dreams. We will bring our wealth of business leadership knowledge, marketing expertise, mindset training, alongside our wealth of knowledge in so many fields of business that can help you to tap into your potential and bring out your best self.
The benefits of having a mentor:
- Accelerates growth & awareness
- Helps you skip the rungs of the ladder
- Provides accountability & support
- Gives you a step-by-step guide with a proven system to success
- Access to a mastermind of likeminded thinkers, business people and entrepreneurs
- Work in partnership with someone who has trodden the path before you and you can benefit from their experience
- Someone dedicated to your growth, mindset and goals
A mentor enables you to grow beyond your own perceived limitations, by providing reflective learning that initiates self-discover and applied understanding which results in success.
In a recent survey carried out by Sage, 93% of small and medium sized businesses acknowledge that mentoring can help them to succeed.
“A mentor can help to shorten your learning curve, open your mind to new ideas and possibilities, identify opportunities and advise on how to promote yourself.”
What makes Soul Sisters Coaching Unique?
- We are sisters with a strong sense of family and integrity
- We will only work with you if we think we can add value
- We are highly intuitive & experienced in starting, growing and selling a business
- We have a combined 30+ years’ experience in business and entrepreneurship
- We are hard-working (to a fault) and will give 150% dedication to you
- We have a broad business experience, from corporate to lifestyle and everything in between
- Our contact books are brimming with contacts and connections and you can have access to them all
- We are fun-loving, radiating positivity and will make the whole journey a highly enjoyable ride!